2021 Job Seeker Nation Webinar: Manufacturing Edition
Every year, Jobvite surveys hundreds of U.S. workers for its annual Job Seeker Nation Report to better understand the realities of today’s job seekers. We looked into the responses from manufacturing workers among our 1,511 respondents to take a closer look at their modern workforce concerns.
Attend the webinar to take an in-depth look at the concerns of manufacturing job seekers as they apply to:
- Stress in the job-seeking process
- Where they’re finding job openings
- Top influences to accept or reject a job offer
- COVID-19 safety measures in the workplace
- And other findings related to D&I, Communications, referrals, and culture