2021 Job Seeker Nation Webinar: Financial Services Edition
Every year, Jobvite surveys hundreds of U.S. workers for its annual Job Seeker Nation Report to better understand what is on the minds of today’s job seekers. In addition, we analyzed the responses from financial services workers among our 1,511 respondents to take a closer look at their job search mindset, priorities, and preferences. Attend this webinar to take an in-depth look at the key factors in the mind of financial services job seekers.
Understand their preferences and concerns related to:
- Stress in the job-seeking process
- Where they’re finding job openings
- Top influences to accept or reject a job offer
- Importance of remote work options
- And other findings related to D&I, Communications, referrals, and culture